Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TRUfree Cookies

These TRUfree cookies are wheat & gluten free. I tried their bourbon biscuits, digestive biscuits, and chocolate chip cookies.

This bourbon biscuits have a strong taste of salty egg yolk, like egg yolk in moon cakes. The chocolate creme is yum though. I think I've acquired the "yolk like taste" after the second box (6/10).
They also have a plain creme biscuits which tastes even better (8/10).

This is my favourite. This is exactly like how digestive biscuits should taste. You couldn't tell that it is wheat free gluten free (9/10)

I also tried their chocolate chip cookies. Decent but there are better ones out there. However, with the small packaging of 3 cookies per pack, it is an amazing snack when travelling (8/10).

No comments:

Post a Comment